20 Easy Casserole Recipes with Pork
Having easy casserole recipes on hand is key to successful family meals. We have casserole recipes that are kid friendly and crowd pleasers! Ground pork and sausage is our favorite meat to make casseroles taste great at any meal!
Easy Casserole Recipes
One of our favorite ingredients to make delicious casseroles is ground pork. Ground pork provides protein which helps us feel satisfied. Ground pork is versatile and can take on so many great flavors at any meal!
- Lasagna Casserole from Julie’s Eats & Treats
- One Pot Sausage Pasta from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Quick Easy Bierocks from Pastures & Plates
- Sausage Cornbread Stuffing from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Cheap and Easy Sausage Bubble Up Casserole from Plowing Through Life
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls from Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Sausage Stuffed Shells from Tastes of Lizzy T
What is in a Casserole?
Since several ingredients can be mixed together and cooked in one dish. Casseroles can include so many combinations of ingredients that an entire meal can often be prepared in one pan.
Ground pork is a great protein to include in casseroles. We recommend cooking ground pork before adding other ingredients to it in the casserole.
Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
Sausage is ground pork with herbs, spices and other flavorings added. Sausage can take on so many flavor profiles that it’s the perfect meat to include in breakfast casseroles!
Here are some easy breakfast casseroles from food bloggers all over the United States:
- Everything Bagel & Sausage Casserole from Plowing Through Life
- Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole from the Spiffy Cookie
- Sausage Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole from Plain Chicken
- Low Carb Crustless Sausage Quiche from This Farm Girl Cooks
- Smothered Breakfast Burritos from Cooking With Carlee
- Easy Egg & Sausage Casserole from Plowing Through Life
- Breakfast Cups from Cooking with the Cowboy
- Sausage and Cheese Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole from Julie’s Eats & Treats
Crock Pot Casseroles with Sausage
Sausage works very well in crock pot casseroles. Here are a variety of easy slow cooker casseroles from across the midwest:
- Crock Pot Pizza Casserole from Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Italian Spaghetti from Julie’s Eats & Treats
- Crock Pot Sweet Corn Sausage Rice Casserole from Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Bubble Up Pizza Casserole from Beyer Beware
- Crock Pot Scrambled Eggs Casserole with Sausage and Green Chiles from Beyer Beware
We hope these recipes help you prepare for the best casserole yet!