22 Best Taco Recipes with Pork
We all need quick and easy meals that are fun to eat, so we’re excited to share some of the best taco recipes on the internet! These tacos are packed with flavor because they all feature pork! Since pork is a great value these recipes are budget friendly.
Taco Meat Recipe
Keeping meat on hand that is versatile is so important when trying to keep food on the table. Ground pork is a great staple to keep in the refrigerator because ground meat can be used in so many recipes. Pork shoulder is another cut of meat that can be used for many meals.
Here are some taco recipes featuring the very versatile meats, ground pork or pork shoulder:
- Tacos al Pastor from the Spiffy Cookie
- Easy Weeknight Pork Carinatas Tacos from A Simple Pantry
- Cochinita Pibil - Instant Pot Pulled Pork Tacos from One Happy Housewife
- Caranita Tacos with Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder from The Rising Spoon
- Slow Cooker Salsa Pork from Mashup Mom
- Korean Spicy Pork Bulgolgi Tacos from Went Here 8 This
- Easy Ground Pork Tacos with Black Beans from Umami Girl
Taco Tuesday was big for a while, but now everyday of the week is a good day to eat a taco. We like to mix up our mealtime routine by using pork in tacos. Leftover pork roast, pork chops or pork belly can be sliced, cubed or shredded and included in tacos.
Award for most creative Taco Tuesday recipe idea goes to Dude Foods for Bacon Weave Tacos with Pulled Pork, Mac & Cheese & Red Cabbage Slaw! Who wouldn’t want to eat a taco in a bacon shell?
Other unique Taco Tuesday recipes we can’t wait to eat!
- Slow Cooker Mexican Pork Taquitos from Sew Simple Home
- Brazilian Inspired Pork Belly Tacos from Went Here 8 This
- Citrus Pork Tacos with Coconut Tortillas from My Life Cookbook
- Bratwurst Sausage and Pepper Tacos by Sidewalk Shoes
Best Carnitas Recipes
Pork shoulder has a lot of flavor and makes delicious carnitas! This cut of meat cooks well using a low and slow cooking method or in an electric pressure cooker.
Here are some easy carnita and pulled pork recipes from food bloggers:
- Crock Pot Pork Carnitas from Recipes that Crock
- Pork Carnitas from Cooking with Carlee
- Puerto Rican Pernil (Garlic Roast Pork) from Curious Cuisiniere
- Slow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork from Curious Cuisiniere
- Crock Pot Carnitas from Beyer Beware
- Best Instant Pot Pulled Pork from Plowing Through Life
- Slow Cooker Mojo Pork from Plain Chicken
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas from One Happy Housewife
- Slow Cooker Beer Braised Pork Carnitas from Midwest Foodie Blog
- The Best Mexican Carnitas Recipe from Isabel Eats
We hope these recipes help you prepare for the best taco yet!