23 Best Grilling Recipes with Pork
Grilled pork chops may one of the best cookout meals ever! Pork is easy to make, easy on the wallet and very juicy when a digital meat thermometer is used. Check out this collection of crowd pleasing pork grilling recipes!
What Can I Grill for a Crowd?
Pork chops might be the easiest meat to grill! Pork chops are juicy and taste amazing when they are properly cooked which shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes per batch on a hot grill.
Here are some popular pork chop recipes from food bloggers across the United States:
- Steakhouse Pork Chops from Plain Chicken
- Grilled Ranch Pork Chops from Gimme Some Grilling
- Easy Grilled Pork Chops from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Easy Honey Mustard Pork Chops from Beyer Beware
- Molasses and Mustard Glazed Pork Chops from Cooking With the Cowboy
- Easy and Perfect Grilled Pork Chops from the Food Hussy
- Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops from Gimme Some Grilling
- Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops from Cooking with Carlee
- Grilled Basil Lemon Pork Chops from Tastes of Lizzy T
- Grilled Hawaiian Pork Chops from A Cedar Spoon
- Farmhouse Marinated Pork Chops from Plowing Through Life
How to Grill Pork
The key to success is using a digital meat thermometer and cooking pork to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the pork has been removed from the heat let it rest for three minutes before slicing.
Other helpful grilling tips are:
- Start with a hot grill so that the juices can be seared in immediately
- Only flip pork chops once
- Use heavy duty foil if needed to prevent pork from burning
Here are some great videos on How to Prepare Pork!
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Pork tenderloin is popular because it tastes great and is easy to make! Pork tenderloin makes a healthy meal on the grill because it has the same amount of fat as a skinless chicken breast. Today’s pork is 16 percent leaner and 27 percent lower in saturated fat compared to 26 years ago.
Here are some popular grilled pork tenderloin recipes:
- Asian Pork Tenderloin from Gimme Some Grilling
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin | Fresh Herb Marinade from A Southern Soul
- Grilled Garlic and Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin with Corn Salsa from a Spiffy Cookie
- Sweet & Spicy BBQ Grilled Pork Tenderloin from Unsophisticook
- Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin from Plowing Through Life
International Grilling Recipes from Curious Cuisiniere
- Pan Con Chicharron (Peruvian Pork and Sweet Potato Sandwich)
- Schwenkbraten (Grilled German Pork Chops)
- Pinchos Morunos (Spanish Pork Skewers) with Mojo Picon
Other Delicious Grilling Recipes
- Caribbean-Inspired Pork Sliders from Dude Foods
- Southwest Pork Loin from Gimme Some Grilling
- Hawaiian BBQ Bratwurst Kabobs from Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Grilled Pineapple Pork Burgers from Beyer Beware
We hope these recipes help you prepare for the best grilled pork meal yet!